This is responsible for provide Engineering support for construction, installation and modification of production facilities, including electro/mechanical, Plumber/HVAC design and specification. Provide engineering support for the facility including troubleshooting existing equipment and preventative maintenance recommendations.
Essential Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Direct and coordinate all maintenance functions such as;
- Specifies equipment before purchase: ensures that equipment is made of appropriate material, suitable design for effective cleaning, and tested and commissioned prior to use. * Maintain, follow, and complete maintenance activities according to the Preventive Maintenance Program.
- Correct and address any production related deficient items noted during the monthly safety audits and on any regulatory and 3rd party inspections.
- Participate in Food Safety and Quality meetings and inspections.
- Ensure that only food grade lubricants are used on food processing equipment.
- Ensure that all temporary repairs are done in accordance to Hoff's Bakery's SOPs.
- Follow and enforce all GMP rules with regards to maintenance activities.
- Train maintenance personnel on proper food safety procedures as it relates to Maintenance Department.
- Coordinate outside vendor visits with regards to all maintenance work taking place within the facility.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance Department to ensure Food Safety during outside vendor visits.
- Maintain all records of Maintenance, both preventive and corrective.
- Support management in other related duties, as required.
Job Type: Full-time