Effective Date: January 20, 2020
- Neutral Venue. The Platform is a job board for hospitality industry. Employers can create profiles and post jobs. There are two types of job listings, Jobs and Walkins. We are also developing software to add a third type of listing called Jobfair Events. Job Seekers can create profiles and upload their resumes. OUR PLATFORM IS A NEUTRAL VENUE. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF USERS’ LISTINGS, APPLICATIONS, INTERACTIONS AND TRANSACTIONS. WE DO NOT ENDORSE ANY PARTICULAR EMPLOYER OR JOB SEEKER AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THEIR PERFORMANCE.
- No Professional Advice. Nothing on our Platform constitutes legal or career advice. Your use of the Platform does not form an attorney-client or any other professional relationship between you and us.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Our IP. All Platform contents, registered and unregistered trademarks, designs, information and images (the “Intellectual Property”) belong to us and our content suppliers. The Intellectual Property is protected by U.S. and international trademark, copyright, privacy, and other intellectual property laws. You obtain no interest in that Intellectual Property, provided, however, that you may download and view or print a copy of materials on this Platform for personal use as long as you do not modify any content (including any copyright notice) in any way. All rights not expressly granted under these Terms are reserved by us. Unless expressly stated otherwise, you shall not copy, reproduce or replicate any Intellectual Property. We have the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any content submitted by users. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by users or any third party.
- Copyright Infringement Claims. Unauthorized copying, distribution, modification, public display, or public performance of copyrighted works is an infringement of the copyright holder’s rights. You agree that you will not use our Platform to infringe anyone’s intellectual property rights. We will investigate copyright infringement claims if they are reported to us to email@example.com.
4. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
By using this Platform, you represent, warrant and agree that:
- You are a legal entity or an individual 14 years of age or older.
- You will only use the Platform for legal purposes and you will remain responsible for complying with all laws and regulations (including licensing and registration) applicable to your use of the Platform.
- You will only post truthful listings and reviews.
- We do not guarantee that the details of job vacancies will be accurate or that applications for vacancies will be successful.
- You will perform all obligations undertaken when working on a job oh hiring someone via our Platform.
- You will provide a valid payment method information when necessary and pay all sums due when due.
- You will not arrange for payments outside of our Platform in order to circumvent our commission.
- We can revise the prices we collect for our products and services at any time.
- You will not create duplicate accounts and you will not share your account with anyone. You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
- You will not produce derivative works from the listings posted on the Platform.
- Our Platform may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies.
- Our Platform content may not be copied for republication, either online or on paper, without our prior express written permission. However, you can share Platform content via built-in social sharing buttons.
- You will not submit unsolicited bulk or commercial messages ("spam") to our Platform, other users or anyone else. Any unsolicited message must also not direct the recipient to any third party site or other resource.
- You will not access our Platform in order to gain a competitive advantage.
- We have the right to refuse access, service or disable your account on our Platform at any time for any reason or no reason without notice, explanation or liability of any kind.
- You may not use any web spiders, bots, indexers, robots, crawlers, harvesters, or any other automatic process to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any content.
- You will not interfere with the proper working of the Platform. You will not impersonate any other person or entity, submit any false, defamatory, offensive, harassing material, or any material that violates another party's rights of privacy and publicity.
You cannot use or disclose any confidential information relating to our business, users, operations and properties for any purpose without our express prior written authorization. You agree to take all reasonable measures to protect the secrecy of and avoid disclosure or use of our confidential information. “Confidential information” means: (i) any material provided to a user by us, and (ii) materials provided by Platform users to evaluate a job or the suitability of another user for the job, regardless of whether the information is in tangible, electronic, verbal, graphic, visual, or other form. Confidential information does not include material or information that is known to the public or that: (a) is generally known by third parties as a result of no act or omission of a user; (b) subsequent to disclosure hereunder, was lawfully received without restriction on disclosure from a third party having the right to disseminate the information; (c) was already known by user prior to receiving it from the other party and was not received from a third party in breach of that third party’s obligations of confidentiality; or (d) was independently developed by user without use of another person’s confidential information.
6. REMEDIES FOR BREACH OF THESE TERMS
- Since we cannot ensure that all material submitted to us is accurate and free of third party claims, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- THIS PLATFORM AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." YOU MUST NOT RELY ON ANY INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON OR LINKED TO THIS PLATFORM WITHOUT FIRST MAKING YOUR OWN ENQUIRIES TO VERIFY IT IS ACCURATE, CURRENT AND COMPLETE. WE DO NOT MAKE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, COVENANTS AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING OUT OF OPERATION OF LAW, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF: MERCHANTABILITY; FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; NON-INFRINGEMENT; SAFETY; QUALITY; FREEDOM FROM DEFECTS OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; UNINTERRUPTED, VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR-FREE USE OF THIS PLATFORM; OR ACCURACY, CURRENCY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS RELATING TO THE CONTENT OF THIS PLATFORM.
- WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS AND PROPERTY DAMAGE, EVEN IF WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, NOR SHALL WE BE HELD LIABLE FOR DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING FROM CAUSES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED THE REFERRAL FEES RECEIVED. NO CLAIM, SUIT OR ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT AGAINST US AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM THE UNDERLYING CAUSE OF ACTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION, OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless our company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Platform; (ii) your violation of any provision of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your user submissions caused damage to a third party.
9. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions that would result in application of any other law. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by courts located in Pinellas County, FL.
- Electronic Communications. You agree that all notices or other communications regarding your account and/or your use of the Platform ("Communications"), may be provided to you electronically and you agree to receive all Communications from us in electronic form. You may print a copy of any Communications and retain it for your records. All electronic Communications will be considered just as legally binding as if they were in paper form. You may revoke your consent to receive Communications electronically, but if you revoke your consent to receive Communications electronically, we reserve the right to terminate your right to use our Platform.
- Relationship of the Parties. You and we are independent contractors to each other. There is no joint venture, partnership or employment relationship between us and any Platform user.
- Assignment. We may transfer, assign or subcontract the rights, interests or obligations under these Terms, at our sole discretion, without obtaining your consent.
- Hyperlinks. You may link to our Platform, as long as this is done in a fair way that does not negatively affect our reputation or business and does not suggest any form of association where there is none. We reserve the right to request that you withdraw any link and you agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking to terminate immediately.
- Prevailing Language. In the event of any discrepancy between the English original version of these Terms and any foreign language translation, the English version prevails.
Please submit your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or
600 Cleveland Street Ste 370 Clearwater FL 33755