SWCA Environmental Consultants has an opportunity for a dynamic Logistics Coordinator to join the Pasadena, CA office. The ideal candidate is an energetic proactive problem solver who enjoys supporting a diverse group of technical specialists. The Pasadena office provides a variety of environmental services such as natural and cultural resources across the larger Los Angeles county region.
If you are a team player who is detail oriented and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, this could be perfect opportunity for you!
- You will support the efficient deployment, successful project data collection, and safe return of our large and diverse field staff across Southern California and beyond.
- Duties will include organizing gear, scheduling vehicle fleet maintenance, booking travel, scheduling field staff, organizing outgoing and incoming field forms and data, and tracking expenditures and reconciling credit card statements.
- You will serve as the Office Safety Representative Administrator and coordinate project logistics with Project Managers and Directors.
- This full-time, hourly position with lots of opportunity for overtime, will report to the Office .
- You will also maintain resource allocation tools and project-specific pages within SharePoint
- Minimum of a High School diploma (or GED equivalent) required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in logistical coordination and scheduling required; experience working for an environmental consulting, engineering, or construction firm preferred.
- GIS understanding and skills is a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office applications including required; experience with other software applications such as Adobe Acrobat preferred.
- Experience with Deltek Vision or other CRM software preferred; experience with SharePoint preferred.
- Budget tracking, reporting, or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Ability to assertively negotiate rates with hotels and manage relationships with car rental agencies.
- Inspiring work ethic and the ability to maintain a fast pace.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Strong collaborative skills with the ability to work with a diverse group or people.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible and able to work beyond as needed, including evenings, weekends, to meet peak demands and tight deadlines.
- Must have a current and valid drivers license, with the ability to driver multiple types of vehicles, trucks, and 4x4's.
- Must be able to run office errands with minimal notice during business hours.
- Strong customer service approach and problem-solving ability.
- Enthusiastic, positive energy, and able to work well under .
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record's Top 200 Environmental Firms.
If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-828-8517. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.