We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. We’re hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. We’re the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners and guests.
What we’re looking for
Vacasa is seeking a hard-working, energetic employee who is passionate about delivering on the promise of excellence in customer service. By providing personalized attention to our guests and owners, you will help us maintain our quickly growing portfolio of vacation homes.
What you’ll do:
Operate dish machine and/or manually wash service ware and kitchen ware. Clean kitchen and storage areas. Vacuum meeting space and set tables and chairs. Deliver food and beverage from main store room to various kitchens and service areas. Ensure adherence and compliance with company policies and procedures, as well as Health Department regulations. Provide any necessary assistance other F&B staff.
- Wash all service ware, including dishes, glassware, silverware, service utensils, etc. Wash all kitchen ware, including pots, pans, cooking utensils, etc.
- Ensure all cleaning equipment and dishwashing machine are in proper working order and dispensing proper chemicals. Regularly test equipment as assigned.
- Participate in the cleaning of the kitchen area and equipment and remove all trash from kitchens.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of assigned F&B related areas such as storage area, receiving area, dumpster area, etc.
- Participate in all special cleaning projects as assigned.
- Follow all opening and closing procedures and checklists.
- Ensure all equipment is stored properly and in sanitary fashion according to company procedures and health department requirements.
- Clean and set tables and chairs in meeting rooms and outdoor venues
- Distribute food from main store room to various kitchens and serving areas.
- Assist with minor food preparation.
The skills you’ll need
- Team player with positive outlook and attitude
- Familiar with mechanical dish washing machine and kitchen operations
- Sanitation training preferred
Work environment and physical demands
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings and evenings as needed
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for an extended period of time
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, and lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
- The physical demands described here are an example of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance, based on hours worked
- 401K retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Vacation time
- Paid sick leave
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Uniform provided
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture