The Shift Supervisor assists the Manager during their scheduled shift and is responsible for running the outlet in absence of the Manager, assisting Counter Attendants during busy times, training new Team Members and delegating tasks. The Shift Supervisor is responsible for ensuring fast, friendly and courteous service in the Marketplace at Graton Resort & Casino.
1. Responsible for practicing, supporting and promoting Graton Resort & Casino's Company-wide culture and demonstrating Graton Resort & Casino's Service Standards at all times.
2. Understand and follow all policies and procedures as directed by management, suggesting and initiating necessary changes and improvements.
3. Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volumes or events to keep outlet operating to standards and to set a positive example for the team.
4. Anticipate Guest and outlet needs by constantly evaluating environment and Guests for cues.
5. Foster and promote a cooperative working climate, maximizing productivity and Team Member morale.
6. Deliver exceptional Guest service on shift.
7. Follow all cash management and cash register policies, and ensure proper cash management practices are followed by all Team Members on shift.
8. Provide quality beverages and food products consistently for all Guests by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
9. Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines.
10. Establish and maintain par levels for products, supplies, and equipment.
11. Conduct pre-shift huddles with the team and review all information pertinent to the day's business.
12. Respond and solve Guest opportunities in a timely and efficient manner.
13. Assist the manager with month end inventory.