Sales Associate - Retail, Restaurant, or Hospitality Experience Desired People with retail experience do especially well in the sales industry. Why? They have AMAZING communication and customer service skills!
DMC Atlanta, Inc. is paving the way for client and customer relations in the Atlanta area. Since opening our doors for business, we have represented our clients and provided the best customer retention through our commitment to courteous, professional and service-specific presentations. For our customers, we create a positive and long-lasting impression, and to our clients, we provide a loyal and happy customer.
*Competitive pay ranging from $10-$21/hour starting off, pay increases are due to commission and bonuses and based on individual performance.* Our commitment to you:
- Virtual Care (24hr. access to doctors via video) and prescription drug benefits.
- Health and wellness initiative - health is important for a happy life - 8 workouts per month = $25 for a gym/yoga membership and 16 workouts per month = $50 for a gym/yoga membership
- A fun, encouraging, and stable work environment
- Hands-on training approach
- Be part of an innovative, like-minded team
- Top performers will advance quickly and travel to cool places
Responsibilities of a Sales Associate
- Associates or bachelor's degree or 1-2 years of experience in sales, marketing, customer service, retail, hospitality or other customer-centric fields
- Eager to learn more about sales, marketing, customer service, and business
- An opportunity seeker
- Loves the thrill of a challenge
- Determined, motivated and ambitious
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Meet with customers and assess their needs
- Reach and exceed sales goals
- Contribute to the development of new ideas to boost sales
- Close sales with impeccable customer service
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Gain knowledge of all products offered and keep track of specials and promotions