- Serve as the primary contact person for employees, management team, plan vendors, and third-party administrators.
- Work thru the day-to-day questions and/or requests regarding our benefits programs.
- Investigates any discrepancies and works efficiently to resolve these.
- Works thru reviews and updates to internal processes to ensure compliance and/or to help reduce costs.
- Assists with the benefits plan renewal process ensures timeliness and accuracy of required filings.
- Maintains materials up to date for benefits orientations and open enrollment.
- Conducts benefits orientation meetings on a weekly basis or as needed.
- Assist in analyzing existing benefits plans, trends, and prevailing competitive practices to ensure strategic alignment with business objectives.
- Assist with the development of creative solutions to ensure compliance with Health Care Reform.
- Performs reconciliation process on benefits invoices and ensures timely processing of invoices.
- Assists with benefits documents translations as needed.
- Collaborate with finance and line to project and manage the costs of benefits plans within budget.
- Ensure company compliance with all state and federal guidelines and supervise preparation of reports and applications as required by law to be filed with federal and state agencies.
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information.
Experience with compliance and legal requirements related to all benefits.
Experience with annual reporting requirements
Attention to detail in composing, typing and proof-reading materials.
Strong analytical skills.
Ability to make independent decisions using knowledge of policies and previous experiences.
Proactive attitude and strong organizational skills.
Outstanding leadership, communication, and organizational skills
Good communication and problem-solving skills
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Access programs.
Experience with Kronos and ADP
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Bilingual English/ Spanish.
High degree of professional ethics and sense of fairness.
Must be a people person, professional and approachable.