Cultivate your career with Viceroy Hotel Group as it launches two incredible new hotels in Washington, DC in 2020.
Opening Spring 2020, Hotel Zena is a bold new cultural hub celebrating female empowerment through provocative art, design, and exciting and relevant programming. Centrally located to the downtown business district, Dupont and Thomas circles, and the Convention Center - Hotel Zena welcomes those who have passion for being part of a bold new story.
Opening Summer 2020, Viceroy Washington DC personifies the eclectic Logan Circle neighborhood as home to a diverse and genuine collection of artists and urban innovators. Located off the vibrant 14th Street Corridor, steps from unique shops, galleries, bars, and restaurants, Viceroy Washington DC is poised to act as a thoughtful host among the city's liveliest and artful locations.
If you are inspired by challenges in a fast-paced environment, are thoughtful and entrepreneurial in your approach to opportunity, and if you possess a true passion for hospitality and genuine service, we are interested in speaking with you about our groundbreaking opportunity for Area General Manager.
As Area General Manager you will have direct oversight over each property's respective renovations, re-brandings, and high-profile relaunches anticipated to occur in Spring and Summer of 2020.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Leadership of day to day operations of all departments within the hotels
• Creation of a dynamic team where you lead by example and drive Viceroy's Ideology
• Develop and lead by example, an Area Management team responsible for leadership of both hotels
• Be hands on with the delivery of first-class service working with Colleagues at every level
• Set, maintain and drive luxury standards of operation
• Ensure a high level of guest satisfaction and retention
• Drive and support effective Sales, Marketing, Brand Strategy and business initiatives
• Maintain effective leadership and collaborative approach to Revenue Management
• Meet all financial targets, while managing and controlling budgets
• Report accurately, and in a timely manner, as required by Ownership and/or the Corporate Office
• Ensure property compliance with legal, safety, operations, labor and VHG brand and service standards
• Maintain excellent Owner relationship
• Oversee renovation, rebranding, and relaunch activities at both properties
• Collaborate closely with the Corporate Director of Transitions and Chief Operating Officer
•A minimum of 10+ years of previous experience as a General Manager (Lifestyle hotel environment preferred)
• Previous experience in an Area/Regional Role preferred
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Self-Motivated and Results Motivated
• Financially astute
• Adaptable and flexible
• Ability to travel required
Viceroy Hotel Group is a leading hotel company that combines desirable location, unique design, destination dining and personalized service that touches the heart and soul of our guests. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success. If you are interested in working for a company with endless opportunities for advancement and growth, please apply online:
Viceroy Hotel Group participates in the Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify Program to verify the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.