We are very excited to be opening our NEW PASADENA location and to be welcoming a brand new team to the simplethings family!
Hiring and training processes will be starting this week and we are looking to hire team with open availability in the following positions:
- Line cooks
- Experience with salad bar, grill, opening and closing procedures.
- Must have knowledge about Safe Food handling and a Food Handlers card.
- Experience reading printed tickets
- Comfortable with cleaning tasks and side work.
- Knowledge in kitchen prep like chopping vegetables, peeling onions, etc
- Counter Servers
- Previous experience at a fast pace restaurant
- Cash handling and cashier tasks
- Available for opening and/or closing shifts
- Experience inputting orders, handling expo window and running food
- Excellent in customer service and phone etiquette
- Comfortable with cleaning tasks and side work
- High energy and motivating
- Experience as a supervisor or shift lead in similar restaurants
- Available to open and close. 6-8hr shifts
- Comfortable leading and directing FOH and HOH team
- Impeccable customer service and relationship building
- Able to control and manage busy days graciously
- Able to take directions from management team
If you are interested, please send your resumes indicating in the first line, the position that you would be applying for.
I will contact you back with details about when we can arrange your interview.
All applicants must be able to train for 3-4 shifts at our other locations (W 3rd st and Burbank)
enjoy the simplethings
We are committed to making quality American-style food from scratch.
Our salads, sandwiches, side items, soups and desserts cover the food spectrum from healthy selections to "cheat day" choices.
Consistency, creativity, freshness & flavor
highlight the simplethings menu.
simple food done right.