Executive Assistant- Restaurant Industry
Reporting directly to the Vice-President of Real Estate, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for overseeing the smooth operation of the deal flow through the Real Estate department. This will entail working with the VP Real Estate to review the current forms, processes and procedures; suggesting possible revisions and improvements to develop and implement best practices. Along with the VP Real Estate the REC will represent the Real Estate department and be a key contact person externally with our brokers, Landlords and other vendors and internally with other departments within the company. This position requires someone with a proven track record of working in a fast paced executive environment, where priorities can change very quickly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain the Real Estate Status report; update accurately on a weekly basis
- Maintain the Master File of all forms, templates, documents and reports used on a regular basis and
- disseminate the updated items to end users.
- Make initial edits and processing of the RE Committee Site Package.
- Prepare final RE Committee Site Package and Documents.
- Coordinate NDA and Financial Document submission to Landlords.
- Receive and coordinate all Letters of Intent activity.
- Run Site Model and Demographic reports.
- Interact with developers, brokers, architects, consultants and Landlord leasing personnel in the
- performance of your duties; always representing the RE department in a professional manner.
- Retrieve Contract information, Exhibits and Signage as needed.
- Work with the Marketing Department to keep the RE Brand book updated.
- Assist with travel and scheduling.
- Post-Close Document organization and file management.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working for a real estate development, brokerage, retail or restaurant company in a senior administrative or coordinator capacity.
- Understanding of current real estate methodology, real estate criteria, retail lease terms and general business knowledge is a big plus.
- Superior internal client service, partnering ability and overall communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); ability to produce spreadsheets and presentations.
- An undergraduate College degree is highly preferred.