Our client is seeking 2 Business Development Representatives to cover the Colorado Springs/Denver area. They are looking for candidates that are at the beginning of their career, with 1-3 years of B2B sales experience.
There are 2 position available and they are looking to hire ASAP.
- Manage the Sales Process to increase weekly rental sales. This includes but is not limited to:
- Qualify Prospects
- Conduct Needs Analysis Meetings and Tours
- Analyze Selling Opportunities
- Prepare and Present Solutions, Proposals, Cost Analysis, Presentations
- Handle Objections
- Negotiate Rental Service Agreements and obtain credit applications
- Accurately Measure Employees using sizing kits
- Complete New Account Paperwork
· Communicate Installation Information to Customers
- Manage a territory to create new prospective accounts. This includes but is not limited to:
- Cold Call on businesses to gather information and set appointments
- Phone Call on businesses to gather information and set appointments
- Prospect using a variety of tools such as data.com, internet, trade publications, association meetings, and other appropriate methods etc.
- Maintain timely and accurate information in Salesforce. This includes but is not limited to:
- Prospect, Contact, Account and Opportunity details
- Information from prospecting,
- Information from qualifying
- Information from selling activities
- Calendar Management
- Safely drive a personal vehicle to appointments, cold calls, employee sizing, etc.
- Establish and maintain a professional company image through proper sales techniques, marketing efforts and customer relations, while modeling the values of Service Uniform
- Attend and participate in Company, Department and team meetings
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Cell phone, Laptop, Car Allowance