What You'll Do
This is an entry-level, hourly position with lots of growth opportunity! This position is focused on Membership Sales & Hospitality in addition to Guest Services. If you're looking for a fun, high-energy environment with career potential, read-on!
The Platinum Host (PH) connects our guests to the Topgolf brand by sharing the perks of our Platinum Memberships. You are the special point of contact for our valued Platinum Members. Within the role, you provide exceptional hospitality each and every day. In addition, the Platinum Host is responsible for driving inside lead opportunities by engaging with guests in the venue and increasing membership awareness.
The Platinum Hosts efforts are guided by the Platinum Sales Manager and Platinum Host Lead with support from venue Operations Managers and Member Services department at Home Office.
There are two primary areas of responsibility within the Platinum Host position which includes Sales and Hospitality. Platinum Hosts will also be given additional responsibilities as Topgolf launches new concierge hospitality products.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
How You'll Do It
- Have in depth knowledge of our Membership perks and pricing. Confidently, be able to set the guest experience expectation based on how the membership is executed at the venue level.
- Learn basic sales techniques provided by your Platinum Sales Manager to ask open ended questions and to qualify internal leads.
- Seek out inside lead opportunities to drive membership sales and increase product awareness.
- Stay accountable to achieving shift goals. This includes but is not limited to regularly checking in with members and prospecting new business and acquiring membership lead cards.
- Sell membership products with integrity while meeting the needs of our guests.
- Learn new concierge products that are launched to maximize upgrade revenue and new sales revenue.
- Be present at Check-In to greet Platinum Member and welcome them back.
- Build rapport with all Platinum Members by engaging in conversation. This could include knowing their preferences such as club type, floor, etc. Look to create 'Moments that Matter' each and every shift.
- Responsible for maintaining Platinum clubs each shift which includes upkeep, tracking, and communicating club breakage.
- Consistently providing exceptional hospitality to Platinum Members by checking in on them every 15-20 minutes.
- Communicate with Bay Host and MOD on floor whenever a Platinum Member has arrived in their bay.
- Provide shift recap after each shift to include who came in, leads produced, sales processed.
- Learn the steps on how to provide excellent hospitality for new concierge products launched.
What We're Looking For
- Minimum of 6 months with Topgolf preferred, not required
- 1+ years of sales/hospitality experience within previous roles
- Sales-driven, accountable, goal-oriented
- Strong interest in growing within Topgolf
- Previous job experience in team-oriented role
- Flexible schedule options, as this role will require a regular evening and weekend presence
- High School Diploma minimum
- Ability to provide best in class salesmanship & hospitality
- Excellent self-accountability, high personal standards of conduct and professionalism
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including phone etiquette
- Strong problem-solving skills, follow up skills and collaboration skills
- Must have attention to detail, a commitment to quality and be results driven and Guest focused
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.