Are you looking for a rewarding career in a well-established financial institution??
Centra Credit Union has an exciting opportunity for a motivated professional to join our team as a? Team Member Experience Business Partner (similar to an HR Generalist) at our Columbus, IN location.??
The Team Member Experience Business Partner is responsible for cultivating and positively impacting the TME through:? TME support and partner relations with the Centra family, Recruitment & Selection, Performance Management, and TME Department initiatives and representations.? This position supports a segment of our Centra family remotely and in person throughout our central and southern Indiana markets.? The position does NOT require overnight travel and is geographically located in Columbus, Indiana.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
Provides Business Partnering with team members in assigned areas :? provides information, coaching, and consulting on a wide range of team member topics such as explanation of TME policies, programs, and procedures, benefits, leave of absences, support and investigation on team member related needs and concerns, performance development, performance management, and participation in meetings.
Responsible for recruitment and selection process within assigned area: This includes all facets or internal and external recruitment such as: needs assessment, advertising, screening, interviews, collaboration with hiring manager to achieve goals, due diligence, extending some job offers, onboarding, maintenance of applicant tracking system, and all related Centra and all legal compliance.? Responsible for ensuring strong recruitment practices to align with Centra?s culture, business needs, and goals.
Supports TME related projects, events, and endeavors as directed by TME Director Business Partnerships and SVP of TME.? Responsible for collaboratively ensure compliance with all related employment laws and Centra policies and culture. The TME team is responsible for achieving or exceeding the expected service standards while ensuring the integrity and clarity of the communication.? i.e. ensuring professionalism and compassion while not avoiding difficult conversations.? This position reports to the Director TME-Business Partnerships and works collaboratively with other TME Business Partners.
The position requires skills, education/ training and experience in the following areas:
- Minimum of an Associate?s Degree in Human Resource Management or related field and a minimum of three year?s as a human resource professional or related filed. Experience in business partnering, recruitment, performance development, and employment related compliance; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with people both verbally and in writing (listens and understands problems and assist team members) at all levels as needed
- Robust coaching/consultative and collaboration skills
- Generalist level knowledge of Employment Law
- Competency in various aspects of motivation and emotional intelligence
- Administrative and organization skills
- Time management
- Deductive reasoning & investigatory skills
- PC adept with HRIS and Microsoft
Centra Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer