Our Exciting Work Environment
Globe Life Field the new home for the Texas Rangers. A state of the art facility with a retractable roof that sits in the heart of the Arlington entertainment district. The district is home to the Dallas Cowboys, Texas Live, Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor, Convention Center, E Gaming Facility and XFL. This facility will host many large events other than just regular season baseball.
The Concessions Chef will be fully responsible for food production, scheduling, sanitation, food and labor costs for all Concessions stands. Will also be responsible for menu development for the different concession stands as well as ordering and inventory for Concessions. Globe Life Park
- Responsible for overall management of the Concessions warehouse kitchen, including supervising activities of cooks, coordinate and actively participate in event operations and monitor food and labor costs.
- Plan menus, maintaining financial responsibility for the menu mix.
- Oversees inventory of food product and coordinates product ordering and receiving within corporate specifications.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen to comply with state and local health department regulations.
- Hire, train, manage, and retain great associates
- Three years Culinary Arts experience, including previous experience in a management role. More specifically, experience as a in a high-volume operation.
- The ideal candidate is extremely reliable, detail-oriented, and proficient with all basic cooking techniques.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, communication and computer skills.
- A commitment to excellence in guest service is essential.
- Experience in high volume multi-unit operations is required.
- Familiar with ordering and inventory procedures and health and sanitation guidelines.
- Ability to coach, develop and train others
- Ability to follow and write bulk recipes for production and service
- Professional, enthusiastic, responsible, and dependable team player
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and willing to acquire new skills
- Must obtain ACF Certification within the first 2 years of employment.
- Candidate is required to take a culinary practical.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of days, nights, weekends and holidays during the baseball season.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.