Job Description - Food Runner and Busser
We are looking for a Food Runner and Busser, who is as passionate about Italian food as they are about customer service, to join our team and facilitate collaboration between our kitchen and wait staff. Ultimately, you will ensure our guests have a high-quality dining experience by serving their food in a timely and accurate manner, and making sure the restaurant is clean and organized.
If you'd like to gain experience in the restaurant industry and learn how to provide an excellent dining experience, we'd like to meet you. To be considered for this role, you should be available to work various shifts, including weekends.
- Passion to deliver the best experience through attentive and friendly service.
- Follows all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Responsible for bus station cleanliness and stocking of service areas throughout the shift.
- Empties trash and spot sweeps whenever floor needs it or upon manager's request.
- Performs opening and closing responsibilities in a timely and detailed manner.
- Delivers food to tables and ensures guests have all they need.
- Busses and resets tables with a sense of urgency.
- Offers assistance to guests by clearing away dishes, glassware, etc.
- Cleans chairs and tables after use.
- Assists other team members as needed or when business needs dictate.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other employees to promote a cooperative and harmonious working relationship which will be conducive to maximum morale, productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Holds self to a higher standard, being a role model at all times.
- Greet all guests in a courteous manner.
- Able to use touch-sensitive POS System.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 10 lbs.
- Able to work in a high-temperature kitchen for an extended period of time.
- Must be able to take direction.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as requested.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.59 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Italian Gourmet Street Food and Specialty Grocery - Specialties from Marche & Romagna regions