The Human Resources Analyst is responsible for providing daily records and reporting support for the Human Resources department. The position will produce and distribute weekly and monthly analytical reports on all Human Resources programming.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Compiles data for reports and prepares HR administrative reports and projects.
- Completes HR weekly, monthly, and annual reporting as well as various other projects; preparation of spreadsheets and data entry.
- Acts as the HR office leader to ensure daily/weekly/monthly meetings are conducted and notes are recorded. Provides administrative support to the HR Team.
- Provides quality guest service to all employees in adherence to PBC standards and values.
- Ensure integrity of HRIS database by auditing monthly and correcting errors as needed; responsible for maintaining the integrity of all information in the HRIS system.
- Works closely with our Payroll Team to ensure records are accurate.
- Provides administrative support, as well as maintaining employment data and files.
- Assist departments with personnel/payroll related inquiries, and assists on current departmental HR procedures related to employee records, coordinate activities and acts as liaison between departments and staff.
- Assist in the administration of the 401k plan retirement plan.
- Work with functional/departmental and site leaders, to ensure that internal customer requests and needs for HR services are being met in a timely and effective manner.
- Assists with coordination of employee Company events and training sessions.
- Coordinates all employee separations and check processing with payroll and accounting.
- File papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
- Maintains confidentiality.
Absolutely Required Skills
- 3+ years of experience in an HR administrative role or comparable position.
- Ability to multitask and adjust to competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to create effective written and spoken communications.
- Excellent project management and organization skills.
- Holds self-accountable for high-quality, timely, and effective results.
- Highly experience in Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- SHRM or HRCI Certification.
Ability to sit for long periods of time. Repetitive hand use.
Why work for us
- Enjoy world-class health and wellness benefits after the 90th day of employment. Comprehensive health and life insurance allow you peace of mind. Our state of the art Health and Wellness Center provides employees with unlimited access to a physician and medical team to tend to you and your family's health needs free of cost.
- We encourage YOU to be our guest. When you work for Pebble Beach Company, we encourage you to experience what our guests experience at a 30% discount in all our amazing restaurants, retail and spa.
- Golf on the greatest courses. Even if you don't golf, you'll quickly become the most popular member of the family and your circle of friends with our amazing employee golf benefits.
- Grow your career with Pebble Beach University. We understand the need and desire to continually grow and develop, and we provide opportunities for ongoing learning through our Pebble Beach University training programs.
- Lunch is on us. Enjoy a meal in our Employee Dining Room for every shift you work.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.