Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Summary: As the Front Office Supervisor of the DoubleTree by Hilton, you would be responsible for supporting the Front Desk operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
* Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
* Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
* Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
* Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
* Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
* Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
* Customer Focus
What will I be doing?
* Work with the Front Desk Manager, Front Office Manager and Director of to maximize revenue and minimize expenses while providing the highest level of guest service.
* Communicates effectively in writing and verbally to provide direction to staff.
* Handling any guest comments or claims providing exceptional service and resolution.
* Observe performance of team members, celebrate exceptional service and encourage improvement where needed.
* Train, supervise, and evaluate Front Office team members to support exceptional service.
* Function as a key associate providing the 1st impression of the hotel to each guest and train Front Desk team members to emulate the same 1st impression.
* Manage the maintenance and sanitation of the work spaces during the shift to ensure a safe work environment, compliance with applicable regulations and protection of the physical asset
* Perform tasks of employees supervised when needed to facilitate service and for training
* Assist staff as needed.
* Monitor SALT feedback to highlight trends for the property and work with other departments to address any detracting items.
* Provide guest services in a highly professional manner exceeding guest expectations at all times by creating the WOW experience
* Focus on providing world-class service for every guest at every opportunity.
* Train, mentor and nurture your associates to remember the guests needs come first.
* Create the "WOW" factor at their first impression - arrival at the hotel.
* Be aware of VIP guests and communicate this to staff
* Ensure associates are in 100% compliance to uniform standards
* Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays as required.
* Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing, policies and knowledge of the local area and events
* Successfully complete other duties as assigned.
* Minimum two years in hospitality, or related role
* Minimum of one year supervisory experience - Required
* Intermediate Excel - required
* Detail oriented on assigned tasks and the ability to follow through to a conclusion
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to take ownership of projects and drive production through completion
* Ability to work successfully in a strong team environment
* Strong Hilton and/or Hyatt system skills(OnQ, R&I, Opera, PRIO) - Preferred
* Ability to learn new systems quickly - required
Team Member Travel program offered to Hilton employees
Vail Resorts Management benefits, including health, wellness, vision, dental, 401K, discounts and season passes.
If you're hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you'll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you're interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you'll instantly feel at home.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 177732