CDL - CLASS A TRACTOR TRAILER DELIVERY DRIVERS$70,000 - $75,000 Earnings In Your First Year which includes a $7,500 Sign On Bonus)
Potential for up to An Additional $2,000 (tax-free) Annually in Driver Safety, Attendance and Performance Bonus!!!
HOME EVERY DAY AND EVERY WEEKEND
Company Paid Holidays and Vacations
A Benefits Package that is Comprehensive & Affordable
DHL Supply Chain is part of the SUPPLY CHAIN division of Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world's leading logistics and mail communications company, with over 500,000 people in practically every country on the planet. And yet they all have one important thing in common: The Customer. That's because logistics drives our world, but people are what connect it.
Delivering service, quality and sustainability, every single day to every single customer, is how we're able to bring people together and make a difference to their lives. We are looking for people ready to help us achieve our vision to become the supply chain solutions company for the world. We hope you will consider how you can be a part of it.
DHL Supply Chain hires great drivers and is currently looking for professional CDL-Class "A" tractor/trailer drivers for full time regional delivery routes based at our location in: Sumner, WA. If you are you looking for top pay, great benefits and regular home time DHL offers all of that and more.
- These are Full Time Career Positions.
- Our customer is a nationally recognized manufacturer and distributor of automobile and truck tires. This is regional delivery route work but you are HOME EVERY DAY AND EVERY WEEKEND.
- Your work schedule is Monday through Friday.
- The work is "touch freight" and easier than delivering to food service establishments
- We teach you to perform the job safely and efficiently.
- You receive top-notch company supplied 2016 Volvo tractors and late model van trailers that are fully loaded for you.
Great Competitive Wages:
- DHL Pays Weekly
- Pay is based on plan miles, stops and piece counts. This component pay increases annually through year five.
- Year one earnings (including your sign on bonus) will be $70,000 - $75,000.
Key Benefits - Comprehensive, Affordable and Available After 30 Days:
- Medical - Administered by Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, which includes one free physical per year and includes Rx coverage.
- Dental - Administered by Met Life, which includes 2 free check-ups and cleanings per year .
- Vision - Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include one free annual vision checkup at no charge.
Company Paid Benefits
- Life Insurance - $40,000 (double indemnity = $80,000)
- Short Term Disability Insurance - Protection for up to 26 weeks.
- Vacations - After 6 months of employment you will begin accruing your vacation time at a rate of 80 hours (10 days) per year.
- Paid Holidays - You will enjoy 6 designated holidays and 3 personal holidays per year. (Holidays are paid after completing 90 days of employment.)
- 401-K - With a Company Matching Piece. This is an outstanding way to save for retirement.
- Tuition Reimbursement Earn your Undergraduate and/or Graduate degree on DHL.
- Work Life Program - Company supplemented and administered by OptumHealth. (This service is a confidential, short term counseling and education program for a wide range of personal and lifestyle challenges.)
- Possess A Valid CDL Class-A Operator's License
- Be a minimum 21 years of age
- Minimum of 6-months verifiable tractor/trailer driving experience. (If applicant has less than one year of experience a certificate of completion from an accredited CDL training school is required)
- License not suspended or revoked for cause within the last 3 years. (Per the criteria of 49 CFR 391.15 and/or 383.51 whether in commercial or personal vehicle.)
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen and physical As well as the DHL Supply Chain written, road and aptitude tests.
- No more than two moving violations OR two preventable accidents. (Or a combination of one moving violation and one preventable accident within the last two years.)
- Present a neat, clean and professional appearance.
DHL Supply Chain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.