Don't pass up this opportunity for a great new career with AMERIVENTS. We are currently seeking a full time BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to help us to maintain our commitment to excellence as we continue to grow. AMERIVENTS is a leading provider of staffing services in the Hospitality Industry for New York metro markets. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in New York New York, the company has grown to be a leader in the industry.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to acquire new clients in the hospitality industry - specifically event venues, restaurants, corporate dining, catering companies, and sports venues. We are looking for someone that enjoys being in a fast paced environment and be able to maintain composure under pressure.
The Business Development Manager must be self motivated and have an inner hunger to close out deals. They must believe in what they do and the difference they can make in the market. This person should be motivated, personable, a team player, and driven to grow the future of the business.
· Create and implement business strategies for the business to meet or exceed the goals and objectives. This will include conducting research of the industry.
· Increases business by proactively determining target clients and developing relationships/business with potential clients.
· Represent Amerivents at hospitality networking opportunities.
· Lead business meeting with prospective clients to close deals.
· Responsible for the development and management of large clients, as well as seeking out new business opportunities.
· Coordinate and lead the sales of large customers including proposals, contracts and overall account management.
· Creates and maintains a positive working environment with our four customers: clients, temporary employees, co-workers and applicants.
· Develops, drives, and implements the strategic marketing plan.
Preferred Education and Experience
At least two years of experience in sales
Two years experience in hospitality industry preferred but not required
Experience in Excel, Word document, Power Point
All employees are evaluated without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related handicap or any other legally protected status.