Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
* Set up and dismantle event venues.
* Run events.
* Snow removal.
* Install fencing, signage and safety features.
* Maintain fencing, signage and safety features.
* Install trail closures.
* Operate Snow Blowers, Augers, and other equipment as needed.
* Must hold a valid driver license - required
* Must be an EXPERT Skier or Snowboarder and be able to carry heavy loads while skiing or snowboarding in expert terrain - required
* Be able to work extended hours outside in an alpine mountain environment with variable weather conditions including snow, wind, cold and sun.
* Be able to work holidays, weekends, and evenings - required
* Must be fluent in the English language, both written and verbal.
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office / MS Outlook
We're looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team - where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 174187