Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Greeter program was created to assist guests during the busiest times of the season at Spruce Saddle Lodge. This position will greet guests at the door, offer help in locating an available seat or table, and provide tissues on those icy cold days. This position must be flexible in their job duties. This person will be responsible for doing different tasks during our busiest times. Clean and maintain the Spruce Saddle facility as well as serving food may be required. Other duties as assigned. This position is located on the mountain at Spruce Saddle Lodge. This Position includes assisting Guests in the Food Court and other duties as assigned.
* Extremely friendly and outgoing with a strong work ethic - required
* 18 years of age or older - required
* HS Diploma or Equivalent - required
* Able to communicate fluently in English - required
* Willing to work in both the back of house and front of house - required
* Able to stand or sit for long periods of time - required
* Able to lift up to 25lbs - required
* Must follow all safety and sanitation rules and regulations - required
* Able to be flexible in their job duties - required
* Able to follow all the rules and policies of Spruce Saddle Lodge and Vail Resorts - required
* Able to work weekends and holidays - required
* End of season commitment required - required
* Able to ride a chair lift to work - required
* In person interview - preferred
Schedule: 10:30am - 2/2:30pm. Total of 13 shifts for the season - 50 hour minimum
* Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
* Discount lift tickets for friends and family
* Free ski lessons
* Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
* Discounted bike haul & golf
* Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Excellent training and professional development
We're looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 177287