Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The expeditor is responsible for coordinating food delivery and ensuring all items are accurately on the tray for delivery. The expeditor will also work with other food runners to make sure food is delivered to the correct guest, at the correct temperature, and with all essential items related to the dishes. Expeditors will also assist with clearing, cleaning, and resetting tables in the restaurant, maintaining stock of glassware, flatware and other materials needed in the restaurant, maintaining the cleanliness of floors, chairs, tables, and restaurant service area, and removing trash and recycling.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Works as a liaison between servers and kitchen staff
* Responsible for serving correct food to guests, using silent service, and assisting servers with dining room floor service.
* Expeditors must be knowledgeable of menu items and their preparations, proper table set up, and restaurant organization.
* Presentation of every plate going into the dining room must be exquisite.
* Must be able to balance needs of the kitchen with needs of the service staff.
* Must be friendly and courteous with guests at all times - required.
* Minimum 1 year of prior food service experience - required.
* Previous fine dining experience as a busser or host - preferred.
* Experience with varied cuisine styles and food plating - preferred.
* Must be 18 years of age or older - required.
* Must be able to lift and carry 40+ lbs - required.
* Must be able to stand for 8+ hours - required.
* Must be able to work weekends and holidays - required.
* Must be fluent in English - required.
* This fun, dynamic position includes an EPIC ski pass, meal discounts, gear discounts, and a competetive wage.
* Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
* Discount lift tickets for friends and family
* Free ski lessons
* Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
* Discounted bike haul & golf
* Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Excellent training and professional development
Becoming part of the Park City team means you're joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America's largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that's as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 177341