Meridian Manor, a newly-renovated senior lifestyle community located just a few short blocks from historic downtown Wayzata, Minnesota is looking for caring, fun and energetic Dishwasher to join our team!
As a Transforming Age community, Meridian Manor is comprised of dedicated and caring people who have a strong desire to enrich the lives of older adults and our team members. Our workplace emphasizes serving others, teamwork, our dedication to hospitality and customer service, vigorous innovation and integrity in everything we do.
Meridian Manor provides team members with an excellent benefits package; ask us what unique benefits are available for you!
To learn more about Meridian Manor and see where you could be working, check out our website !
As a critical member of the Dining Services team, our Dishwashers:
- Monitors and records water temperature and sanitizer solution levels; notifies management if levels are not correct
- Assists in food preparation, obtains or stocks items, and cleans-up as needed
- Understands and observes sanitary guidelines and environmental requirements
- Sets up/breaks down dishwashing machine as necessary, including: arms, screens, traps, and baskets; cleans inside and outside; checks to see it is operating properly
- Assembles and fills machine at the beginning of shift; checks water temperatures at the start and during the shift
- Clean and sanitize production equipment, work surfaces, ware-washing system, and areas in kitchen.
- Cleans and sanitizes garbage cans, and replaces liners
- Maintains storage room for cleaning supplies, chemicals; keeps room clean, and items stocked, labeled, and organized
- Possess knowledge of diets provided and served correctly per Policy and Procedure
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and/or Equivalent Experience, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Kitchen organization and preparation hands-on responsibilities
- Good communication skills?in the English language?(oral and written)
- Good inter-department communication and teamwork skills
- Six months? previous utility/dishwashing experience is preferred
- Must have flexibility in working hours
?We have fun at work. We laugh a lot! We work hard. We care deeply about our mission, community and each other. That is why?here at Meridian Manor we?are a drug and alcohol-free employer. Criminal background and drug test will be required upon a contingent offer of employment.
?We are excited to hear from you!?Come join us and help us fulfill our vision to Transform the Perception of Age.