No Late Nights! Free Meals!
Era Living is seeking a full-time Prep Cook to become the newest member of our Culinary Services team located in our Aljoya Mercer Island?Community, Mercer Island WA.?
Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements
The Prep Cook will prepare meals in accordance with planned menus and recipes, ensuring that each resident has a memorable dining experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Culinary knowledge & ability to perform routine food service functions.
- Current Food Handler Card (or ability to obtain upon hire).
- Ability to work Wednesday - Sunday 7:00am-3:30pm.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!?
Era Living has been voted?#4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter?s) and?Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).