Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Do you have a knack for providing top-level customer service? Do you go the extra mile to ensure satisfaction for clients and guests? Do you want to be part of a fun and growing company? If so, this just might be the right opportunity for you!
As a Resident Experience Concierge, you will work at the main entrance desk of our residential client communities and be the first to meet residents with a warm welcome first impression. Our ideal candidate will be able to provide excellent customer service and be effortlessly handle resident requests with the goal of providing a Standard-Setting resident experience.
Work Schedule: Must be willing to work a set schedule within our 24 hours / 7 days of operation & Must be flexible to work Weekends, Evenings, and Graveyard shifts.
Location:Uptown Dallas (Luxury Apartment Community)
Essential duties include:
- Welcome customers upon entrance with a warm welcome
- Act as point of reference for resident who need assistance, reservations and information attending to their needs and requirements
- Understand resident's needs and provide them with personalized solutions and suggestions
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, and transportation upon requests from residents
- Answer phone inquiries and handling requests as needed
You are a good fit if you have the following education, experience, and skills:
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years of customer service experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience working as a concierge in a hotel or luxury condominium is a plus
- Experience in the multifamily industry is a plus
- Must have a commitment to service excellence with a friendly and positive attitude
- The ability to multi-task and handle various duties at one time
- Possess time-management and problem-solving skills with the ability to find appropriate resolutions for Resident complaints
- Maintain a professional appearance and friendly attitude toward residents and community staff
- Must enjoy delighting all residents and possess exemplary customer service skills
- Must display excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to take direction, be reliable, work productively on one's own and adhere to a schedule
- Must have excellent skills in Microsoft Office products
- Own an iPhone with IOS 9 or newer or Android 6 or newer
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Must have a valid Driver's License with a clean driving record
- Comfortable with downloading and using mobile apps
- Able to keep up with the physical demands of being on your feet and walking for much of the day
We provide the following benefits to our part-time associates:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Associate discount programs
- Associate and family assistance program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: bell, bell attendant, bellstand attendant, concierge, door attendant, host, lodge, madison, sheraton, sunset