$1,000 Signing Bonus!
Era Living is seeking a full-time Lead Food Server to become the newest member of our Dining Services team located in our Aljoya Mercer Island Community, Mercer Island, WA.? Competitive
Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
The Lead Food Server is responsible for ensuring that all guests to our full service restaurant are treated to a world class dining experience. This position supports the Dining Services Director with supervising shifts, participating in interviews, training new staff, cash handling, reconciliations, some record keeping and inventory.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum 2 years serving experience in a restaurant/hospitality environment; banquet experience preferred.
- Must have Food Handler?s permit (or able to obtain one upon hire), First Aid & CPR certification, and Class 12 alcohol certificate.
- Experience with restaurant POS systems, Word, Excel, and Publisher.
- Ability to communicate in English (verbal and written).
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and
outstanding communication, we welcome your application!Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter?s) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).