Job Summary: Maintain and repair a wide variety of equipment including but not limited to snow removal and heavy equipment, trucks, busses, snow grooming machines, quads, snowmobiles and other small engines. =========================================================
Essential Job Responsibilities/Duties/Tasks include the following; other duties may be assigned:
1. Inspect vehicles and equipment for safe and dependable operation.
2. Perform preventative maintenance, lubrication and adjustments according to manufacturer's guidelines on snow grooming machines, heavy equipment, buses, trucks, vans, snowmobiles, and other company vehicles.
3. Repair, remove and/or replace necessary parts to keep vehicles in operation. This is done both in shop and out on hill.
4. Perform major overhauls on all types of gasoline and diesel engines, gear boxes, differentials, and transmissions.
5. Perform metal repairs/fabrication using all types of welding and cutting tools.
6. Complete work orders on all vehicles.
7. Notify supervisors of needed replacement parts, assists with inventory updates.
8. Mend damaged body parts.
9. Perform major overhauls on heavy equipment i.e.: Caterpillar loaders and Peterbilt trucks
10. Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area, follows safety procedures and guidelines.
11. Assist with vehicle and equipment operator orientation and training.
We go to the mountains to explore an unlimited playground. We ditch work for deep snow and sunny skies. We create lasting memories with family and friends. And we stay true to ourselves, even when we're pushing our limits. For everything that brings us here, Squaw | Alpine is where we MAKE IT HAPPEN.