Restaurant Brands International Inc. is one of the world's largest quick service restaurant companies with over 25,000 restaurants in more than 120 countries. RBI owns three of the world's most iconic quick service restaurant brands - Tim Hortons®, Burger King®, and Popeyes®.
RBI is seeking an Analyst of Professional Recruitment to support the full lifecycle of the recruitment process. We're looking for someone who wants to join a new recruitment team and get to help part shape how we recruit. The opportunity to grow starts the moment you join the team. You will support rapid and significant growth while gaining exposure to all parts of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensures the successful execution of all aspects of RBI's recruiting programs, including generating program awareness, sourcing, and assessing talent
· Conduct phone screens and administer the entire interview process in close communication.
· Creates an impressive experience for candidates at every step, including coordinating all interview details and logistics.
· Maintains proper records via applicant tracking system.
· Partners with teammates recruiting for RBI in other offices to understand processes and identify knowledge sharing opportunities.
· Coordinate employee referrals
· Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
· Strong interest in the local talent market and sourcing channels
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and ever-changing environment
· Willingness and ability to make independent decisions and to remain calm under pressure
· Demonstrated initiative, judgment, and maturity
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills; strong influencing capabilities
· Strong problem-solving abilities
· Excellent customer-service attitude with ability to build and cultivate strong client and candidate relationships
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook); advanced knowledge of Excel or other similar analytical tools a plus
· Ability to quickly adapt to new tools and technologies
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.