I'm currently working on a Production Supervisor role with a Food Client of mine located in the Inland Empire/San Gabriel Valley area of Los Angeles. As the Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for the efficient manufacturing of manufacturing production teams. This role will be in charge of operations/change overs of specified machinery, safety, efficiency, and product quality.
- Assess and train employees on full-cycle production processes, including roasting, blending, canning, fulfillment, labeling, weighing and manifesting of production work orders research and testing.
- Inspects, analyzes and recommends ways of improving quality and efficiency in production activities.
- Ensures highest quality of handling, processing and storage of raw materials.
- Oversees highest standard of allergens/cross-contamination protocols.
- Able to adhere to rigorous food storage, material handling, HACCP, and sanitation requirements.
- Develops a schedule and priorities for production of goods, including resource requirements based on production volume.
- Insures compliance with all Company policies, as well as all Federal, State and Local OSHA regulations.
- Associates degree or higher with 3-5 years of production manager/supervisor experience within the Food or Beverage industry required.
- Ability to communicate in English orally and in writing with vendors, customers and co-workers. Fluency in verbal and written Spanish preferred.
**Please note that all candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. All non-local candidates must be willing tointerview onsite and relocate at their own expense**