Highland Park Brewery in Chinatown is looking for a line cook with a good attitude and work ethic. We are a craft beer brewery that serves a small menu of dishes that go well with the beers we brew.
Line Cook Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1+year of related experience.
- Available to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, evenings, and overtime if needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Able to stand or walk for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Able to speak some English.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers and coworkers.
- Current Food Handlers permit on file.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and high energy environment.
- High volume restaurant experience preferred.
Highland Park Brewery has a simple goal of making excellent beer in Los Angeles, CA. Our journey in beer focuses on good people, discovery, adventure, and, quite simply, fun. Our world of fresh hoppy beers, lagers, and mixed culture fermentation is accompanied by unique processes, wacky microbes, and local ingredients among other things.
We have two locations; our original space in Highland Park is a production only facility and our Chinatown location houses our first tasting room and second Brewery. The Chinatown tasting room is kid friendly and dogs are welcome on our patio (unfortunately no pups inside). We have a full food menu we hope you enjoy and ask for you to kindly not bring in any food not prepared in our kitchen. We hope to see you soon