The Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel is recruiting for a full time Valet Supervisor. This position reports to the Valet Manager and will assist in providing safe and quality service to our guests. This is an oversight position on the swing shift and will assist with:
- Training and supervising the valet/dispatch staff ensuring compliance with safety procedures and overall performance issues.
- Will conduct pre-shift meetings to include review of standards, hotel and departmental procedures, operating issues, employee relations, guest feedback, safety/claim matters, etc.
- Ensure maintenance and cleanliness of valet area/equipment/garage.
- Provide professional and courteous service to our guests and team members at all times.
- Assist Valet staff with guest services, moving cars, issuing tickets, conducting vehicle damage checks, dispatch, etc. whenever needed.
Prior Valet experience, captain and/or supervisory position preferred.
Prior guest service or other hospitality experience required.
Valid Class III California Driver's license with clean driving record.
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel is South Lake Tahoe's only all-suite lodging option. Right at the base of Heavenly Mountain Resort. Moments from world-class gaming, dining, ice-skating, golfing, shopping, hiking, biking, entertainment, and lake activities. Experience Lake Tahoe lodging that is perfect for families, weddings, adventure vacations and just about any group you can imagine.