The Assistant?Manager works closely with and reports to the General Manager. They are the everyday?leader for the Restaurant! They focus on sales, guest satisfaction, restaurant cleanliness, and product quality.?
What's in it for you:
- Benefits Rewards - We offer comprehensive benefits such as Medical and Dental plans as well as recognition programs including bonuses and opportunities?for advancement?
- Referral bonus program for helping source new employees?
- Paid Time Off
- Personal Career Growth - you can do more, get more, and be more at Checkers Rally's
- $32,000 to $40,000 per year
- Has at least 1 year of supervisory experience in the quick service industry
- High school education
- A valid Drivers License
How you make a difference every day:
- Building sales and profits by promoting Guest satisfaction and managing restaurant operations
- Escalating any concerns or recommendations with the restaurant employees or Guests to the General Manager
- Ensuring policy and procedures are being followed on shifts Training Team Members on Company operations policies and procedures and Guest service
- Identifying and responding to complaints and policy and procedures violations
- Helping ensure the restaurant is a safe clean and fun environment for our employees and Guests!