Cashier position starts at $13/hr
Join our team at the Food Hall, Opals Caf?, Delta Caf?, or Noodle Noodle
Cashiers within our Food and Beverage Department will be responsible for?greeting guests and promptly taking?payments within the Restaurant or Food Outlet assigned.
- Must be able to speak English.
- Must possess the ability to count money and make correct change.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to ring in orders and settle checks on Point of Sale system.
- Must be able to keep an accurate record of product and sold product.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to be safety oriented.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have the ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule.
- Must be able to complete multiple tasks at once.
- Must be able to take orders correctly over the telephone.
- Must be able to follow procedures when working with hot dog carts or other cooking equipment.
Position Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.