Restaurant General Manager - Start at $65k per year
The GM is responsible for total operations of a single Red Robin restaurant including all aspects of profit and loss, hiring and training of both management and hourly team, daily execution of safety/sanitation, quality food preparation and guest service. Responsible for cleanliness, repair and maintenance of the building and equipment. The GM is responsible for these areas whether on or off the premises. Responsible for communicating and administering all company policies and procedures.
* Strong leadership and teaching skills
* Excellent interpersonal communications and presentation skills
* Ability to positively influence and manage through others
* Self motivated individual with the ability to solve complex problems
* Ability to work well and partner with others in a very team oriented environment
* 3+ years of restaurant operations experience.
* 2+ years of Restaurant GM experience preferred.
* HS degree or equivalent preferred
* Must be 21 years of age
* Combination of both front of the house and heart of the house management experience.
* Proven track record in successfully training and developing people.
* Experience with kitchen thru-put (efficiency) processes.
* Experience and proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to increase revenue and profitability.
* Has strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in a restaurant. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Must have ability to accurately handle money, make change, process credit card transactions and have strong menu knowledge.
* Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
* Typically works under general supervision and reports to a Regional Director.
Red Robin is an equal opportunity and e-verify employer, committed to a diverse workforce. Red Robin independent franchisees each hire their own employees and establish their own terms and conditions of employment, which may differ from those described.
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer