Restaurant Assistant Manager
$37,000 to $45,000
Up to a $10K Annual Bonus Paid Quarterly
Be A Change Agent with one of Top Performers in the Industry
General Managers and GM Ready Managers?
1400 Units Nationally - All Being Remodeled from Ground Up?
Big Change - Big Results - Big Opportunities?
Exciting things are happening at This Company . If you have strong leadership skills and a track record for delivering results, then this is a great opportunity put your career in the fast lane. ?Financially rock solid company in business for more than 100 years, expanding, building and growing. ?Out performing the QSR industry. ? ?
This is The Place To Be!?
We have immediate opportunities for General Managers, Assistant Managers, and ?Fast Track? GMs with the aptitude to move from GM to multi-unit manager within the next 12 ? 18 months. You?ll be responsible for a store with annual sales of more than $1 million and get rewarded for driving both sales and profits.
As GM, you?re expected to treat the store as your own. As a ast Track GM , we?ll work with you to become a GM as soon as you?re ready. In either case, you will oversee hiring, training, hospitality, operational execution, quality control, safety, and P & L management.
These are a hands-on positions where you will teach others, work as cook, cashier, or expeditor during peak periods, and lead by example. If you?re more comfortable in the office than in the operation, then this isn?t the job for you. However, if you are a self-starter and like to be in the middle of the action, then we should talk. We offer great training that will help you be ready for advancement when the opportunity comes.
You Bring Your Strong Leadership Skills?
- Minimum 2 years AM?experience fast food?restaurant management experience
- Strong leadership, supervisory, and communication skills
- Stable work experience with a history of progression
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and multitask throughout your workday
- High energy, determination, patience and great communication & development skills?
We Take Care of You?
This Company ?provides the types of employee benefits that you would expect of an industry leader including:
- 45 hour work week (we?re committed to work-life balance and recently changed our workweek to Tuesday - Monday, so our GMs can more easily take two days off in a row)
- Competitive base salary
- Performance based bonuses paid quarterly
- Generous health plans with premiums as low as $10/pay period for an HMO! You?ll have a choice from 5 major medical plans and two dental plans
- Company Paid life insurance, long term disability, and AD&D coverage
- Paid vacation, sick, and holiday pay (7 paid holidays during the year)
- 401 K retirement plan
- Flexible spending account
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER