Location: Hybrid - Davie, FL
Salary: Up to $140,000 + 6% annual bonus
Our client is an iconic brand in the hospitality and entertainment industry, globally recognized for its chain of hotels, casinos, and dining venues. We operate in the casino and hospitality sector, providing world-class experiences for our guests and a dynamic work environment for our employees.
We are currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our Information Technology team. The successful candidate will work alongside our DevOps Architect to develop and maintain core DevOps patterns, technical guidelines, strategies, and standards.
- Collaborate effectively with multiple internal and vendor teams.
- Work closely with our DevOps Architect to ensure consistency and quality of solutions.
- Automate existing deployment processes.
- Make recommendations for continuous integration and deployment process improvements.
- Utilize industry-standard automation tools, including those provided in Microsoft Azure, to manage Hybrid deployments across on-premises datacenters and Azure.
- Minimum of five years working with source control systems (GitHub, Bitbucket, Azure Repositories, Microsoft Team Foundation Server).
- Minimum of five years of experience working with Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Gitlab CI or relevant technologies.
- Minimum of two years of supporting DevOps practices.
- Minimum of two years of public cloud experience (Azure).
- Hands-on experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with provision tools such as Terraform is a plus.
- Experience with monitoring tools (Dynatrace/Application Insights/New Relic).
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes (AKS).
- Experience with Database platforms: SQL Server, MongoDB, DB2 is a plus.
- Understanding of general networking concepts such as DNS, firewalls, load balancers, etc.
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell.
- Experience with Mobile app and deployments is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT or related tech field.
Connect With Us
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and a supportive, dynamic work environment. We look forward to hearing from you.