Riverstone Retirement Community is accepting applications for a Maintenance Technician. As the Maintenance Technician you will provide quality general maintenance and custodial services for both the Community and individual Resident apartments. We are looking for a Maintenance Technician who will ensure consistent upkeep of our Retirement Community while enthusiastically spotting areas for improvement. The Maintenance Technician will work closely with Community Managers, residents and vendors.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Respond to maintenance requests from Residents including basic HVAC, electrical, plumbing and various maintenance tasks.
- Ensure the work of outside contractors is completed with the highest quality.
- Handle the vacant apartment turn process including painting and cleaning carpets.
- Be inspired and take ownership of the maintenance upkeep of the Community.
- Bond with Residents and Guests each day to foster a sense of trust.
- Keep accurate logs of monthly inspections to ensure the safe upkeep of the building.
- Live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- Facility maintenance experience in a hotel, apartment or senior living facility.
- Current driver license and clean driving record; and are willing and able to drive the community bus safely as needed.
- Experience performing routine maintenance and building repair with a working knowledge of custodial procedures.
- Basic computer skills including: email, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Able to communicate effectively with Residents, Guests, Community Managers, and Vendors.
Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- You will work the following schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm with flexibility to respond to community maintenance emergencies as needed.
- $20-$23 per hour, depending on experience.
- You can enjoy a delicious free meal during your shift!
- You will have robust benefits to choose from and receive $575 per month from our company to apply towards any benefit(s) you select, including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and/or Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and Dependent Care FSA- to apply towards childcare or other dependent care
- Accident Insurance and Hospital Indemnity
- Met Law- access to attorneys and legal advice
- You will receive paid holidays and vacation time, as well as a 401(k) with a generous employer match.
- You will experience the joy of making a difference in the lives of the senior population.
If you have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to make a difference, complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us soon!
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and expanding!