Artists, visionaries, storytellers-that's the Pastry teams at the Disneyland Resort.
Whether you are looking for exquisite Signature Fine Dining Pastry environments at the Grand Californian Hotel & Spa or incredible, high volume production and magic at the Central Bakery, exciting opportunities await!
Pastry opportunities may include:
- Pastry Chef/Head Baker, $27.04 per hour
- Pastry Line/Dinner Cook, $26.00 per hour
- Pastry Cook/Baker, $24.20 per hour
Basic Qualifications :
- Passion for Pastry & Baking and delighting our Guests with food!
- Strong experience with cakes, plated desserts and working in banquets and restaurant environments
- Minimum 2 years of experience in culinary field/high volume restaurant or Culinary Degree and 2 years related experience
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Proven ability to read and understand recipes in a mass volume environment
- Ability to multi task and work in a very fast paced team environment
- Demonstrates a desire to work in a guest service and team environment
- Strong listening skills and ability to follow direction
Additional Information :
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking "Apply for this job" below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking "Next" on each page, then "Submit" on the final page.
KEYWORD: DLR CASTING, dlrcasting, DLRCulinary, DLR Culinary, Disneyland Resort Casting Hourly Jobs, DLRResortRoles, DLR Resort Roles, hiring bonus, hiringbonus, incentive, DLRCulinary, DLR Culinary