LIVunLtd is a global luxury brand specializing in all facets of the service experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of the two. We are a collection of four established industry-leaders coming together to create the first genuine, single-source amenity solution. Our services are retained by the most iconic residential, commercial and hotel properties to provide an elevated level of hospitality through amenity space activation and management, fitness and wellness programming, spa management and five-star concierge services.Position Overview
LIVunLtd is looking for an overnight Front Desk Concierge to join our growing team, located in a new luxury residential high-rise property in the Channelside District! The Front Desk Concierge is a front-facing position that requires polish, poise and a passion for delivering amazing customer service. They will engage with residents, instill a positive and enthusiastic culture within the building and provide the highest level of customer service. This person must possess an in-depth knowledge of Tampa local businesses, entertainment venues and travel options. LIVunLtd's standards for our Front Desk Concierge's are that this individual understands the value of excellence in customer service and can provide 5 star-level service to all residents at all times.This is a part-time overnight position, with scheduled hours from 10PM-6AM Friday and Saturday. The pay for this position is $18/hour.
Skills And Qualifications
- Represent LIVunLtd's and the property's style and embrace the culture of service of the brand.
- Greet all residents in a warm and professional manner, make them feel welcome, anticipate their needs.
- Arrange premium tickets to in demand shows, sporting events and concerts.
- Act as the point of reference for residents who need assistance or information and attend to their wishes and requirements, including but not limited to; events, excursions, transportation, dining etc.
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations.
- Answer phone calls, make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls.
- Respond to complaints and strategize to find an adequate solution.
- Maintain quality service by enforcing customer service standards; analyzing and resolving customer service problems.
- Be conducive in maintaining an orderly and clean work space at all times.
- Adhere to all LIVunLtd policies and procedures, and productivity standards.
- Perform other additional duties and responsibilities specific to the location and upon the request of your manager.
- Qualified candidates must have 1-3 years of high end customer service experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Tampa local businesses, entertainment venues and travel options.
- Great instincts and excellent communications skills.
- Genuine desire to provide amazing customer service.
As a Member of the LIVunLtd Team, you can expect:
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
- Full Health Benefits and 401k
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.