(Local, Southern California applicants sought - NO RELOCATION OFFERED.)
New higher wage rate!
The starting pay rate for this position is $26.52 per hour.
Maintenance Engineers - Hotel operate and maintain boilers, chillers, compressors, generators, sound systems, telephone equipment, lighting systems, and equipment driven by electricity, steam, air, gas, diesel, or water. They maintain, operate, repair, troubleshoot, modify, replace, and clean all other facility equipment commonly found on the Resort property.
Basic Qualifications :
- Cast Members must be available for any shift and days off including holidays.
- Experience in the maintenance of boilers, chillers, compressors, refrigeration equipment, generators, sound and lighting systems, plumbing, electrical systems, painting and wall coverings
- Computer literacy and the ability to document work by initiating and completing work orders in the computerized maintenance program
- Demonstrated understanding of energy management systems and operators
- Experience troubleshooting electrical and mechanical systems
Additional Information :
Those assigned to the Engineer position are required to attend an annual Hearing Conservation Training class, Respiratory Protection Training class, and Lead Awareness class. They are also required to submit to an annual medical evaluation, fit test, audiometric exam and a semi-annual Lead/Zinc blood test.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting, Disneyland Resort Casting Hourly Jobs , DLRResortRoles, DLR Resort Roles, Facilities, HeroesWorkHere