is one of the world's leading digital travel management companies and as a Business-to-Business-for-Employees (B2B4E) travel management platform, companies and governments rely on us to keep their people connected - anywhere, anytime, anyhow - and across six continents, we provide their employees with innovative technology and an efficient, safe and secure travel experience.
Joining CWT means being part of a market-leading global company, working in a collaborative, multi-cultural and entrepreneurial environment.
In the Traveler Experience
organization, we provide more than just a booking. Through the combination of people and technology, we are focused on the complete travel experience - delivering world-class service to our customers through the channels they prefer. We are on a journey to become the leading digital travel management company and we will get there by moving forward together.Position Overview
Traveler Experience (TX) is seeking a positive, energetic, highly-skilled, customer-focused, senior-level travel counselor to join our Concierge shared travel counselor team. This team provides end-to-end, full scope, travel services and beyond for the highest level travelers of our client accounts (C-Level executives, board of directors, executive admins, family members).Position Description
CWT is fully committed to the health and wellbeing of its employees. CWT can only offer employment to those applicants in the United States that are fully vaccinated as of January 4th 2022.
- Creates and accurately completes complex travel requests (car, hotel, air, rail) for high touch accounts and top tier travelers (VIP, Concierge, Relocation and/or other specialized trips and traveler types)
- Proactively offers best options based on client travel policy and requirements for each interaction.
- Acts as a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the best traveler experience in each situation
- Responds to requests (phone, email, chat) promptly, completely, and professionally
- Demonstrates excellent professional customer service and problem resolution skills
- Accurately follows and applies client travel policy based on travel type and client expectations
- Builds rapport and effective at working with third part vendors (airlines, hotels, car service, restaurants, etc.)
- May function as a SME with specific client knowledge and/or serve as the customer point of contact
- May manage first level customer complaints/escalation (pre-travel or on-trip)
- Resolves complex problems/escalations including non-standard and multi destinations, ticket exchanges and complex fares for all traveler types and destinations globally
- Ability to thrive as a positive individual contributor in a high-touch, complex interaction environment
- Proactively assists the team and other team members in resolving problems, learning and research
- Provides new ideas, feedback and out of the box thinking to leadership
- Uses correct grammar during all interaction (email/phone/chat)
- Effectively demonstrates patience, empathy, understanding while controlling the contact
- Must be a Team Player and work cohesively with others internally and externally
- Ability to work and adapt in a constantly changing, fast paced environment
- Expert at selling products that are of commercial value to CWT and contribute to CWT's profitability where it aligns with customer requirements
- Assignments include both routine and non-routine work
As part of the application and / or offer process, you will be asked to provide evidence of your vaccination or exemption status and this evidence will be retained in your personnel records .
- High School diploma
- 5+ years of experience working in a customer service environment that includes 5+ years as a travel counselor
- Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Personal ownership and follow through
- Ability to build strong relationships based on trust and repeated top-notch booking experiences
- Great active listening and information gathering skills
- Proactive consultant - solutions oriented and accountable
- Excellent working knowledge of the travel industry, application of client travel policies, procedures and processes (including complex international reservations and changes)
- Has specialist skillset and experience as a travel counselor in the areas of VIP, Concierge, Relocation Recruit and/or other specialty travel
- Highly skilled in Sabre GDS
- Able to efficiently use current technology and easily adapt to changes in technology as they come. Must be able to thrive in an ever-changing technical environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours and adjust shift as needed for coverage
- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
CWT is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.