Cloudbeds provides the platform that powers hospitality, driving streamlined operations, increasing reservations and revenue, and enabling memorable guest experiences for lodging businesses of all sizes and types. Named the No. 1 PMS and No. 1 Hotel Management System by Hotel Tech Report in 2022, Cloudbeds is trusted by properties across the globe for its award-winning front desk, revenue, distribution, guest acquisition and guest engagement solutions seamlessly combined in a single unified system.
Behind the Cloudbeds platform is a growing team of 700+ employees distributed across 40+ countries speaking 30+ languages. From data architects to UX designers, integrations managers to payments experts, former hotel managers to former OTA executives, our team comprises the brightest minds in technology and hospitality working to solve the industry's biggest challenges.
From the beginning, we've believed that our people are our greatest asset, so we founded the company as , with shared core values that allow our team to thrive. This means we:
- Hire the best people around the world;
- Emphasize the value of results over hours put in;
- Provide flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Foster an inclusive environment that celebrates bold thinking and diverse perspectives;
- Offer open vacation policies, free LinkedIn Learning, and other benefits that promote well-being and professional development.
As the Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for Cloudbeds Customer and Outbound Marketing strategy. Responsibilities include increasing cross-sell and upsell to customers through multiple channels and for acquisition of new customers through email marketing as the main channel. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer database marketing techniques and in implementing large scale technologies for customer acquisition (Marketing Automation and Customer Data Platform Technologies), a track record of building and scaling technology, teams and initiatives and is an expert at collaborating and influencing cross functionally.What Will You Be Doing
- We are all about customer intimacy - You will be creating and nurturing the relationships with customers, addressing any of their needs, and preventing churn.
- Taking care of retention and expansion will be your ongoing focus. You will be responsible for driving customer lifetime value and annual recurring revenue (ARR)
- Build and develop the cross-sell and upsell strategy (Email Marketing, In-app notification), in collaboration with other groups, to increase adoption of new products of the Cloudbeds suite for our active customers and improve retention and customer satisfaction.
- Execute end-to-end, multi-channel marketing campaigns across our product portfolio, in collaboration with other groups
- Own the Marketing outbound strategy (Email Marketing) for new business.
- Own the product upsell customer journey from a marketing point of view, in collaboration with others
- Support marketing operation team members in creating best-in-class tech stack management, center of excellence frameworks, and marketing/sales enablement programs.
- Establish frameworks to streamline ambiguous organizational change and new initiative development including acquisitions, setting up new verticals, or market expansion.
- Interpret data to identify gaps and opportunities to drive conversion
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and the rest of the Marketing teams to execute programs that drive conversion from the existing Cloudbeds customer base
- Support team in their mission to maintain data within Marketing systems with an eye on database growth, contact and account enrichment and quality, as well as vigilant attention to data security and compliance.
- We believe in excellence of product knowledge as the fundamental key to success. You'll get to know the Cloudbeds Hospitality Platform from A to Z, which will speed up both your professional and career growth.
- Professional experience with SFDC and Pardot (not mandatory, but desired), and 2-3 other deeply integrated marketing/sales technologies
- Expertise in program ownership experience with a focus on demand generation, upsell and cross sell with measurable impact
- Experience in multi-channel campaign creations and management
- Demonstrated expertise in multi-channel marketing and understanding of compliance considerations for each (CAN-SPAM, double opt-ins, etc)
- If you have already managed a portfolio of customers who use SaaS platforms (ideally property management systems).
- You can prioritize and switch between different tasks.
- You have a positive relationship with technology.
- You can communicate just fine with anyone - from top managers to agency partners.
- You have great communication and presentation skills, you can write business documentations with your eyes closed.
- You enjoy and are a natural at working together across teams and cultures
- Adaptive, resilient and able to succeed in a fast-paced, changing, dynamic environment, with proven ability to be both a leader and an individual contributor
- Comfortable with "owning" a number and reading out on monthly performance
- Experience influencing senior leaders and cross-functional working groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to combine complex content into a clear and cohesive story to gain both internal and external buy-in.
- Ability to navigate complex scenarios and to develop an incremental "crawl, walk, run" approach to addressing challenges
- Can apply quantitative and qualitative data to drive informed decision-making
- B2B Marketing Analytics (nice to have)
- Marketing Cloud (nice to have)
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we'll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Property Management System HotelTechReport (2021, 2022)
- Best Hotel Management Software HotelTechReport (2022)
- Start-Ups to Watch Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers Forbes (2020, 2022)
- Technology Fast 500 Deloitte (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Top 100 North America Red Herring (2020)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
Cloudbeds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Cloudbeds is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Cloudbeds will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions please contact our HR team by phone at or via email at .
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Cloudbeds. Staffing, recruiting agencies, and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit applications, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Cloudbeds does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cloudbeds employees, or any other company location. Cloudbeds is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.