We are the Corporate Headquarters that manage national restaurant brands including Hook & Reel Cajun Seafood & Bar, KPot Hot Pot & Korean BBQ and Kinya Ramen and we are in search of a Marketing Director!
The Director of Marketing is responsible for setting the strategic marketing direction and procedure for organization. He/she will be responsible for the execution of core marketing functions and the strategic positioning of our brand. The representative must be able to effectively promote and advertise their responsible portfolio while aligning local social and digital marketing plans and execution. Ideally, this executive should bring senior-level experience and possess a successful track record with proven results in the restaurant, hospitality, retail or a relevant service industry. The marketing department will produce new and innovative ideas and implement sound strategies and tactics that will maximize our brand's fullest potential, increase customer traffic to the restaurants, and ultimately fuel an increase in their restaurant sales and revenues.
- Lead the company's marketing and strategic planning for all locations, ensuring that all marketing functions and activities are carefully aligned and support the company's well-defined creative vision and direction.
- Develop overarching digital marketing strategy and approach, inclusive of social media, SEO/SEM, email marketing and web development.
- Utilize and monitor promotions, advertising, media planning, consumer research, multi-tiered communications, traditional and social media tools and all other relevant marketing activities to reach various target audiences in the most effective manner possible.
- Partners with senior management to develop and implement a long-term brand positioning, designed to increase incremental guest counts.
- Play a central role in coordinating company's resources in operations, purchasing, product development and training to support brand positioning, advertising and marketing initiatives.
- Prioritize and oversee research initiatives to identify, translate and apply consumer behavioral feedback and market trends to implement effective promotions.
- Build and lead a team of marketing professionals responsible for the successful execution of the company's marketing plans and initiatives.
- Ensure marketing efforts translate into measurable financial results through increased customer visits and overall revenue growth.
- This position requires a self-motivated professional who is an experienced strategic marketer with a passion for brands and delivering on-brand communications.
- Analyze and track performance marketing performance metrics
- Collaborate with internal and external clients and partners
- Manage marketing budget and show project ROI
- BS in Marketing or Business, Communications or other related discipline
- 1+ years of leadership experience managing a team
- 2+ years of experience in the hospitality industry
- 2+ years of experience utilizing social media platforms
- 2+ years of progressive executive career track in brand management and innovation, traditional and digital media, merchandising, promotions and communications.
- 2+ years of experience balanced in strategic planning and execution - a keen ability to operate at a high level strategically with the energy to "roll up the sleeves" and ensure that the marketing plans are successfully implemented at the local and regional level.
- Ability to make informed business decisions; remain result-oriented when tracking the linkage between marketing techniques and measurable financial results.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Masters Degree in Marketing or Communications
- 4+ years of leadership experience managing a team
- 4+ years of experience in the hospitality industry
- 4+ years of experience utilizing social media platforms
- 4+ years of progressive executive career track in brand management and innovation, traditional and digital media, merchandising, promotions and communications.
- 4+ years of experience balanced in strategic planning and execution - a keen ability to operate at a high level strategically with the energy to "roll up the sleeves" and ensure that the marketing plans are successfully implemented at the local and regional level.
- 4 + years of experience in the hospitality industry; specifically in restaurants or hotels
- Possess characteristics that include a high level of professionalism, positive attitude, self-motivated, flexible, ethical demeanor, and well-developed interpersonal skills.
Salary Range: $115K- $135K based on experience
If you are a Rockstar Professional that is results oriented, then we would love to meet you. Apply now!