Courtyard by Marriott Anchorage Airport
Courtyard by Marriott Anchorage Airport, managed by JL Hospitality Management, is looking for a front office leader. We are looking for someone with previous hospitality leadership experience, who has a modern and energetic take on the hotel industry and will be capable of developing and leading a front office team that will help bring this hotel to success!
The Benefits of Being Part of OUR Family:
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
Paid personal time off
Leadership and Management Training Programs
401K Retirement Plan
A PATH for your future!
Discounted room rates
A FUN PLACE TO WORK
Access to voluntary benefits, including discount in pet insurance, cell phones, Travel & Entertainment and Health & Wellness programs.
Front Office Manager:
- Manages Front Desk operations to ensure the highest level of guest service and operational efficiencies with regard to the check-in and check-out process.
- Oversees room reservations, front office systems, supplies inventory, scheduling, forecasting and department budget to maximize revenue and profitability.
- Compiles reports as may be required including rate and availability calendar; Interviews, trains, supervises, counsels, schedules and evaluates, manages and motivate all front desk associates.
- Works with and communicates effectively and efficiently with housekeeping and maintenance departments
- Encourages a team spirit amongst the associates providing leadership and guidance.
- Uses effective and sound management skills & judgement to solve issues for best possible outcomes.
- Ensures compliance with Marriott standards to ensure consistent high quality guest relations.
- Communicates with guests and associates, both verbally and in writing to answer questions and provide clear direction in advising and instructing staff accordingly.
- Organize, conduct and/or attend meetings to obtain and disseminate pertinent information.
- Implements and monitors all Marriott promotions and programs.
- Ensures that all management company SOPs are fully complied with.
- Supports and embraces management company culture and core values.
- Assumes additional assignments and responsibilities as may be directed by hotel's general manager.
- Minimum of one-two years' experience as a Front Office Manager or Front Desk Supervisor.
- Experience in a Marriott select service hotel(s) preferred.
JL Hospitality Management, LLC is quickly becoming the leader in Alaska's Hotel Industry with 11 hotels in Alaska and two resort properties at Disney in Florida. We are growing quickly and looking for hotel talent to grow with us! With competitive salaries, task force opportunities for future growth, and full benefit packages, we are your company for a great hospitality future!