Starbird Chicken is a modern, Bay Area-born concept serving Positively Delicious Chicken in a vibrant environment. We create food people can feel good about eating - fresh, scratch-made food made with trustworthy, quality ingredients served by passionate team members.
Starbird is one of few restaurant concepts ever to launch with a full technology platform, including a proprietary mobile app and website with online ordering. We have quickly grown from our original location in Sunnyvale to Several Bay Area locations, including Levi's Stadium and the San Francisco International Airport as well as Los Angeles
Why Work at Starbird?
Our employees are the lifeblood of our organization. We hand select the most positive employees we can to become a part of the Starbird family and make sure that each person is given the training and tools to be an impactful member of our team. We believe in promoting from within our organization and helping our employees to build their skills. We believe in creating a culture that is upbeat, encouraging and most importantly, fun.
What We Are Looking For:
- Ability to work fast, multitask, stay organized and always focus on the guest
- Energetic, outgoing and hospitable personality.
- Punctual, strong work ethic and commitment to excellence.
- Good verbal communication, as well as strong listening and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify business priorities and set goals
- Must place a value on diversity and shows respect for others.
- Proven ability to problem solve and handle high stress situations.
- Adaptable, flexible and able to manage a heavy workload. Ability to prioritize well and remember all Guest requests.
- Basic math skills and the ability to operate a POS system. Ability to accurately handle cash and all financial transactions.
- Embraces Starbird's Core Values, Hospitality/Service Standards and Team Member Standards. Follows all Starbird policies and standards, as described in the Starbird Team Member Handbook.
- Presents positive first impression along with professional image. High personal standards for dress and grooming.
- Highly reliable, responsible, honest and focused on supporting the team at all times.
- May be required to work weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Must be able to stand, bend, stoop, reach, lift, grasp, and exert well-paced mobility for periods of up to 5 hours in length. Must have sufficient mobility to move and operate in confined work area.
- Must be able to lift and carry supplies and equipment up to 50 lbs; place items on high and low shelves in office, store rooms, service areas, walk-in coolers and freezers.
- Must work inside and outside. Must also be able to tolerate extreme temperature changes in kitchen and freezer areas.
- Must meet any state, county or municipal regulation pertaining to health risk concerns about food handling (Food Handler Card)
- 2 weeks of paid time off per year
- Partially subsidized medical benefits available
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free language learning program
- You get free food when working and a discount when you are not.
- Plenty of room for advancement.
Interested in joining Starbird? APPLY NOW!