Don't just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Gaming at Mahoning Valley, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
- Works with Stewards in ensuring cleanliness and hygiene of work area, tabletops, floors and food and bar equipment are in accordance with casino standards.
- Performs detailed cleaning of heavy kitchen equipment as assigned.
- Performs scheduled preventive maintenance cleaning.
- Works in a clean, sanitary, safe, and organized manner, abiding by all health and safety regulations.
- Ensures compliance to standards set by management for proper care and cleaning of all heavy equipment, floor drains, vent-a-hoods, trash areas and dock areas.
- Understands the use of proper chemicals on property (MSDS).
- Maintains knowledge of sanitation, dishwashing, maintenance, and safety standards.
- Cleans walls and ceiling tiles.
- Mops and sweeps kitchen and service areas.
- Removes trash.
- Reports any problems to the Sous Chef / Stewarding supervisor
- Providing exceptional Red Carpet Customer Service to all guests
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and team members may also be asked to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned. Hollywood Gaming Mahoning Valley reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises with appropriate notification to Team Members.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must present a well-groomed appearance
- One month of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Performing duties with a sense of urgency
- Work as a team with other employees
- Must be able to use and control various mechanical equipment
- Able to tilt head back and look up
- Performing frequent, circular motions with hands and/or arms
- Visual range must include near and far distances
- Must be able to maneuver in small, limited spaces
- Able to use ladders, as well as clean ground level areas
- Transporting all supplies to and from work areas
- Maneuvering up and down stairs and reach above shoulder level
- Able to tolerate cleaning chemicals without developing an allergic reaction
- Operating the following equipment to include: floor machines, mop and broom
- Ability to work with cleaning chemicals, handle chemical fumes and airborne particles (on occasion)
- Able to walk, stand, and work on hand and knees for long periods of time
- Ability to reach with hands and arms
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 50 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel, climb, feel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there's a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you'll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer
$13.00 per hour.