The Crossings Golf Course, a JC Golf property, has an exciting opportunity for a fast paced Line Cook who possesses excellent teamwork skills. This role will be responsible for preparing food and maintaining cleanliness of the restaurant.
JC Golf is a member of JC Resorts, a proven leader in the management and operation of golf and resort properties since 1971. All of our diverse facilities operate under the same vision; impeccable service without stuffiness, attention to detail without stifling formality and a superior golf course experience in a casual, yet refined setting. We are looking for passionate individuals, empowered to create wow moments and lasting memories for every guest, every time. As a family-owned business, we treat people like family and believe in the personal touch.
In addition to working at the most beautiful Southern California public golf courses, we offer competitive, progressive benefits including employee meal and discount benefits. Join our team of friendly, engaging, professionals who love the Southern California lifestyle and want to share it with our guests.
HIGHLIGHTS OF WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
• Follow all specifications to properly and efficiently prepare hot foods, side dishes, and specialty items.
• Assist as directed, to prepare food for banquet functions.
• Rotate food in iceboxes to minimize waste and spoilage.
• Assist, as directed, to order food supplies.
• Follow all specifications to properly set up hot or cold line stations.
• Maintain all kitchen equipment in clean, working order, at all times.
• Ensure that all areas of the kitchen are kept clean and sanitary at all times in accordance with company and UsPH standards.
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Ability to understand basic English, and to follow simple verbal directions.
• Must have some prior hotel/restaurant experience.
• Must be familiar with proper use and cleaning of relevant kitchen equipment and machinery.
• Safety minded with the ability to work productively under little supervision.
• Courteous, friendly and a team player.
• 401K with employer match, tuition assistance sick, holiday and vacation pay.
• Employee meals and beverages.
• Generously discounted resort hotel stays; complimentary golf rounds.
• Employee discount at resort and golf property restaurants, gift shops and golf shops.
• Discounted movie tickets, admission to local attractions, plus more!
JC Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, medical condition, and any other status protected by state or federal law.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Licenses & Certifications