We rely on our Dining Services Aide to create a positive experience for customers including residents and employees in our dietary department. Responsible for providing excellent customer service, quality products, and presentations while maintaining food safety and health code standards.
Why Work For Us?
- Excellent pay with multiple incentives
- Excellent health benefits packages
- Career advancement opportunities
- Education reimbursement program of up to $7,500 per year
- Flexible scheduling available
- And much more!
Benefits & Conditions:
- No waiting period for enrollment
- Three health plan options
- Delta Dental
- VSP Vision
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Disability, Critical Illness, Accident & Legal Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Assist with meal service and delivery
- Maintain stock and ensure proper rotation of product within assigned area of operation
- Maintain appearance of the dining room and service areas which includes but not limited to menu boards, table service set-up and removal
- Maintain established standards for station and equipment cleanliness
- Follows Company, Local, State, and Federal guidelines for Food Safety, Food Handling and Required methods of Documentation.
- Ability to operate food service equipment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Industry experience preferred