Want to make some good money before fall hits? Come work with Vacasa! This property closes on Oct 1, so we are looking for a Housekeeper to help us end the season strong. We offer competitive pay of $20/hr.
What we’re looking for
We’re searching for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Housekeeper in Wakefield, MI. This person is a hard-working individual who will embody our values while maintaining the supreme cleanliness of our homes. This position will end by October 1, 2022.
Hours can and will vary weekly and seasonally based on business needs.
What you’ll do
- Professionally clean and maintain Vacasa properties using cleaning procedures and products in conformance with prescribed company standards
- Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, and washing all surfaces
- Move all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind
- Assist with laundry as needed
- Create a welcoming environment for our guests and owners by ensuring homes are clean and cared for
- Identify and note any damages to homes. Create maintenance tickets as necessary
- Collect and remove trash and debris
- Meet and maintain required Housekeeping metrics
- Attend all mandatory individual and team meetings
- Replenish consumable items such as soaps and paper products
- Maintain hot tubs as needed; no experience necessary - we offer on-site training
- Other responsibilities as assigned - because every day looks different
The skills you’ll need and position requirements
- Reliable transportation
- Smartphone and personal email address
- Weekend availability
- Attention to detail
- No experience required, we're happy to train you!
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and lift over 20 pounds
- Part-time (15-20 hrs/wk)
- Typical cleaning hours between 9a-5p, but may vary based on business needs
- Most work will be on weekends, so weekend availability is required