This position provides sales support to the department as well as administrative and escrow support to the Sales and Marketing department, including New Home Consultants, through a variety of related responsibilities. The position requires an ability to handle multiple tasks under deadlines, good judgment, dependable and a
professional, supportive attitude.
- Serve as the Buyers point of contact once escrow has been opened throughout the construction and closing process.
- Drive Backlog Management by calling Buyers and coordinating transactions through the close of escrow.
- Set clear and concise expectations with Buyers that support Lennar processes and policies.
- Provide Buyers with relevant timely updates on the status of their build and help answer all questions or concerns.
- Coordinate introductions and meetings between the Buyer, Mortgage, Title, Design Center, Construction, Sales and Closing departments.
- Prepare Purchase Agreements and all related real estate documents generated through Salesforce in advance of signing (Division Specific).
- Ensure all sales files and necessary documents are complete, compliant, and close successfully.
- Ensure all items in the DocuSign queue are completed and current.
- Process cancellations, facilitate re-pricing, and return home back to market with Sales Leader.
- Provide real-time feedback and analytics to Sales and Closing department regarding sales activities and Backlog Management.
- Manage contingency file follow-up.
Facilitate all Salesforce Purchase Agreement Milestones including but not limited to:
- Conditional Loan Approval.
- Design Studio Selection appointment (if necessary).
- Set up Dusty Shoe Walk with coordination of the Construction Manager and Homebuyer. (CC - NHC) (Typically before drywall and date can vary depending on the type of product purchased.)
- Coordinate NHO, Celebration and Zero Defect Sign-off with the Construction Manager, Buyer, Escrow, and Mortgage Company.
- Coordinate document signing for an on-time closing.
- Coordinate Key Release with Buyer, Construction, Title, Mortgage, Escrow and NHC.
- Minimum 1 year experience supporting a real estate sales team preferred.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor s Degree preferred.
- Real Estate License required.
- High level Customer Service in high volume business environment.
- Intermediate or greater proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Professional appearance and demeanor with ability to utilize technology for virtual meetings and videos.
- Ability to adapt quickly and maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- Valid Driver s License and valid auto insurance coverage required.
- Ability to follow directions from supervisor, adhere to company processes and policies, and accept constructive criticism.
- May require some attendance outside of office at homeowner and/or corporate events.
This is a primarily sedentary office position which requires the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office supplies and materials weighing at least 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate computer keyboard, calculator and telephone equipment. May operate a motor vehicle.